Wednesday 8 January 2014

Scrambled Eggs & Omelettes in your Thermomix


This post got a lot of interest on my Facebook page!
Have you tried scrambled eggs this way? 


  • Line your top varoma tray with wet baking paper.
  • Crack eggs directly onto the paper and whisk lightly with a fork
  • Cook on Varoma temp, speed 2 for 10 minutes (from boiling) or until eggs are cooked. Every 2-3 minutes carefully remove the lid and give a stir.








The best part is, no washing up!!! Just peel he paper off carefully and throw away.


You can also use this technique to make omelettes.



Omelette cooking in the varoma...fold the baking paper in half to 'flip' the omelette.

I am passionate about getting people using the Varoma. Pull it out of the cupboard and start experimenting. Perhaps start with some eggs...then drop me a line on my page and let me know how you went

No comments:

Post a Comment